Thursday, December 4, 2008

Reviewing 2

Like I said in my previous blog, I will actually be talking about the presentation info in this one.

I think the presentation that was the most interesting to me was also the one that was the most annoying. You'll have to read my other blog to find out about that though (group three). Burn Rate sounded like an interesting book. I like that it wasn't just facts and stuff like that it was more the author's experiences in life. Even though the presenters told us that he probably wasn't that great of a guy I'd rather read something like that.
In this presentation I learned a few things. Like Burn Rate pretty much is a negative cash flow. Which sucks. No one likes negative cash. I also learned that users of the World Wide Web increased by around 1,000,000 people every year from 1992 to 1995. I'm not surprised that people started not wanting to deal with Michael Wolff (author) after a while. He gave off the impression that he was just in it for the money and seemed willing to exploit people to get it. There's a lot more that I could write from off my notes but it's late and I'm tired so Good night all!

No comments: