Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My money!

Buying things on the internet....hmm.... I don't like it. I'm not completely sure why but I've never liked the idea of giving people my credit card number or sending them a check and then the possibility of not getting what I've paid for. It's a waste of money and those people are just jerks. I must admit that the necklace that I wear everyday I did buy through email but my mom had history with the people and I wanted it SO bad that it was worth the risk. Plus I just sent a check. I don't remember any other time that I've personally bought something for myself over the internet with my own money. I've helped my mom buy things and I've used her money to buy things but usually I avoid it. Too bad that makes me so nervous about buying things online that I'm having trouble getting up the guts to buy the concert tickets I want so much. Well I still have a month I guess.

No comments: