Monday, November 3, 2008

Well Placed Trust??

The only reason that I do my financial business online is because it is so simple. I don't do much. Just check the money in my account, transfer funds and once a month I pay my rent check. It is nice to be able to just get to the closest computer and make sure everything is going alright. That and when I had to pay my rent through a check every month it would be late most of the time because I could never get everything I needed together, checkbook, pen, envelope, stamps, postbox. If it was too late then there would be a fine and I can't afford that I don't have enough money. I know that it is potentially really dangerous to do all this online but I have also had an experience where my wallet was stolen and I used my online banking to transfer my funds so they would be harder to get and I believe that, that helped save me from losing the little money I had. I guess I trust the bank websites. I just hope that, that trust is well placed.  

No comments: