Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Traveling



I've never thought about traveling anywhere online ever before. I like traveling in real life so much. I want to go all over the world. That is one of my life goals. I like the excitement of going and seeing the new places and having the memories of going to the place. For one so young I feel like I have gone a lot of places even though most of them are inside of the United States but still it is better than some of the people I know who have not even left this side of Washington state. I do not know if I would enjoy "traveling" to a virtual world. I don't even know where any are or how to get there but if I had to choose one I would probably choose somewhere where I could take my friends or somewhere where they have already been because I'm kinda shy. I'd rather go with someone that knows the place so I wouldn't have to find everything out all by myself. I'd still rather travel somewhere in the real world than the virtual world though.

No comments: