Friday, November 21, 2008
Ahhh Project!
So in class we have this big project due next week. Yay. Not. I really don’t like talking in front of people. At first it all seemed good but then none of us could get a copy of the book until this week. Most of us are probably going to be using the eBook version school which will be interesting. Yesterday we finally decided what chapters we are each going to read and hopefully that will get the ball rolling. I just hope that I can stay awake long enough and find internet so that I can get my part done. I'm a huge procrastinator so this will probably get very interesting right around…hmm.. Tuesday. Yeah I know that is pretty late but that is just the way I work. Plus I have work until eleven this whole weekend. Dun dun duhhh!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment