
I really enjoyed Kevin's visit last week. He was fun to listen to and it was fascinating how much of his life is online. I believe that he said that he has been blogging for ten years. TEN YEARS!!! I'm
surprised that people can have been blogging that long. It's impressive. I couldn't help but look up some of the things that he had talked about. Especially the Frost Park Chalk off!! That was awesome. It is so cool how one guy starting something as simple as a drawing competition in a park can escalate to something so huge and help save the park form being closed off! That and the pictures were really amazing. I am totally planning on going to check out the chalk off if/when it starts up again. I also really liked how Kevin is planning on letting the site go on by itself with just some little help here and there and how he is keeping it a nonprofit thing. It's just there because he wanted it to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment